Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is a primary sales role for people wishing to become proficient in the fine art of selling.
The best candidate will want to work in a busy and fast-moving environment where success is based upon the amount of effort placed in day to day activities.
- Meet target activities and quota through building, managing, and growing the Assemble sales pipeline.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment where things can change quickly.
- Develop new business opportunities with Large Enterprise firms by working with outbound sales development scripts and targets.
- The work of the BDM will typically revolve around a defined sales campaign targeting US region.
- The Candidate will be self-motivated, may have previous experience in sales or marketing and wish to learn about the SAAS industry.
- The candidate should have familiarity with sales and marketing processes
- Skype, Hangouts, and other communication systems
- Marketo, Salesforce.com, Excel, Gmail, Youtube
- SaaS, AWS, Cloud, VPN, and Private Cloud
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Great written and follow up skills
- Good construction project workflow knowledge
- Faithful in adhering to process
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 1+ year
- Sales: 1+ year
Email us your resume at [email protected]
iOS Application Developer
As the iOS Application Developer, you will demonstrate state of the art mobile technologies to lead CircleHD iOS App experience. In this exciting role, you will utilize Core Java, Hibernate, Springs, Multithreading concepts, REST API & SQL and on iOS Mobile technologies like iPadApplication, CoreData, SQLite, Objective-C/Swift, Xcode, iOS SDK, StoryBoarding, Memory Management, Animation, REST protocol, JSON, WebServices etc. It is essential for you to display a positive attitude and flexibility as a teammate with excellent written and verbal skills are critical to be successful in this role.
-3+ Years Experience with Objective C, Swift, and React Hands-on knowledge of different iOS versions and frameworks
-Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
-Experience deploying apps both using the App Store and internal tools and a deep understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
-Experience integrating HTML into applications and understanding of the design considerations imposed by less reliable networks
-Experience using quality and stability analysis in a production environment and experience using automated build and deployment tools
-Knowledge of considerations in supporting multiple iOS versions
-Delivered apps with integration of outside devices connected via bluetooth Experience in evaluating expandable and reliable REST-full interfaces
-Experience with SQL and on device cache architectures Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, svn
-Excellent verbal and written skills
-Project management experience
-Bachelor Degree required or High School Diploma/GED accompanied by adequate years’ of related work experience in lieu of degree.
Email us your resume at [email protected]
Front End Application Developer
Working closely with the other UI and backend developers and develop modern user interfaces. The candidate will be responsible for developing and testing Java and UI code as dictated by project requirement and working other team members.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- 4+ years developing complex User Interface (UI) applications with contemporary frontend technology stack
- Experience with front-end build tools/task runners like NPM, gulp, etc.
- Experience with architecting Single Page Applications (SPAs) using common design patterns
- Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, CSS Preprocessors, etc.
- Hands on experience with Bootstrap framework
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Engineering discipline
- Experience writing front-end unit tests
- Contributions to open source projects
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies